Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Outsourced accounting delivers clouds-based accounting services to clients doing business anywhere in the world. It offers you increased control over the finances of your business and enables you to respond faster with more up-to-date, accurate data at your fingertips. The bonus is it reduces your costs substantially.
There are several different descriptions for this type of service including:
- Clouds accounting
- Outsourced accounting
- Virtual bookkeeping
- Online accounting
They all add up to the same thing with Push Digits, world-class accountancy, bookkeeping, and taxation services that save you a lot of money and deliver excellence.
Employing your in-house accountant or bookkeeper is an expensive throwback to times when there were skilled people readily available, and costs were much lower. Today, costs are high, and they can be restrictive. One person can only deliver so much in a day but imagine what a team of 50+ accountants can do for you when you need it.
But wait, there’s more.
Benefits of outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services
No Admin Overhead:
- No Salary
- No Employee benefits
- No paying for sick leave
- No vacation pay
- No recruitment costs
Stop stressing over your accountancy overhead, and it will be history when you sign up with Push Digits because our Accounting team works around the clock, 24-hours every single day of the year, even on holidays all for an agreed monthly cost.
All your accounting needs will be dealt with by our large professional team of highly qualified accountants at a fraction of the expense of hiring a company accountant. Push Digits can deliver this service at an advantageous cost due to working virtually on the clouds as well as leveraging the latest technology to your benefit.
You will save considerable amounts of money by using Push Digits’ Outsourced Accountancy, Bookkeeping, and Taxation consultancy services. Think about it, no more recruitment costs, wasted time competing for the best people, training costs and the large overheads that come with running an in-house accounting department.
If your work requirement is low, you can engage an outsourced bookkeeper on a part-time basis, which will save you the expense of hiring a full-time person but still receive a first-class service.
Push Digits is in partnership with several internationally renowned accounting software companies, for example:
- Zoho Books
These software packages have many supporting apps and utilities, which could be advantageous to your company. They include Point of Sale (POS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), as well as HR, sales and marketing, and even stock control. Push Digits will evaluate your requirements then offer you options on which package may be best for your needs.
As you will be using clouds-based software solutions with Push Digits, software updates are downloaded and installed automatically, so you will always be using the latest version.
Push Digits is a world leader in outsourced accounting services. Here are a few of the reasons why our clients use us and are delighted with our accounting and bookkeeping services.
- High Quality with Low Costs – As compared with in-house accounting departments, Push Digits’ clouds-based accounting services deliver world-class quality with substantially lower costs.
- High Level of Accuracy – Push Digits’ outsourced bookkeeping services are 100% accurate; you can eradicate any chance of avoidable changes or incorrect data.
- Exceptionally Qualified Team – Push Digits employs a highly qualified team of professionals who continuously update and perfect their skills through training and CPD. This team is waiting to work with you to achieve your company’s goals no matter what they are.
- Customized to Suit Your Needs – Push Digits’ outsourced accounting services are customizable, which means our approach is to deliver tailored solutions to each of our customers.
- Complete Data Security & Confidentiality – You can rest assured we have comprehensive data safety and privacy protocols in place. Push Digits uses established industry procedures to protect and safeguard the systems we use. Our networks, workstations, and data are all protected and secure. Push Digits works continuously to refine and develop its security systems.
- We Work 24/7/365 – You can access our accounting team 24/7/365 via chat, email, conference calls, or by phone. You never need to wait for someone to acknowledge your request and provide you with the answer.
Push Digits connects with our clients via our video conferencing systems, phone, and email. These secure methods of communication offer fast, efficient, and convenient ways to deliver a responsive service to our clients. Push Digits works 24/7/365, so we are always available to respond to your queries no matter where you operate or what time it is.
In order to avoid penalties or fines from the IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore), it is advisable to install tax compliant accounting software and supporting systems immediately. This will guarantee that your tax returns are correct and will give you current financial information on your company. This data will help you to manage your business better from an informed standpoint. Push Digits will analyze your current situation and make recommendations on what you need to install, then help you do it, train your staff, and give you support going forward.
Push Digits will support and guide you with every part of your Tax and VAT compliance with IRAS rules. We will help you to deal with queries from the IRAS and ensure that we respond to them and answer them correctly and promptly to guarantee both you and the IRAS are satisfied.
The required documents vary depending on the size of your business and the purpose of the audit. Here are some examples of necessary audit documents:
- Company legal documents – Articles or Memorandum of Association.
- Copies of shareholders’ passports, rental or tenancy documents, and share certificates.
- Up-to-date balance sheet, trial balance, income statement, and general ledger from your accounting system (if you don’t have an accounting system, Push Digits’ team will prepare the information from your original documentation).
- Bank statements and reconciliations.
- Transaction documents like – bills, invoices, receipts, and agreements.
- Bank confirmations and any third-party confirmations, if required, from related parties, suppliers, or customers.
- Any other pertinent information needed to complete the audit.
The timescale will be contingent on the size of the business under audit. The process can take from two days to two weeks. The final timetable depends on the client delivering all relevant information, and the overall degree of complexity of the project.
We calculate each audit fee based on the information requested by our administration team, who will always quote you the most competitive audit fee in keeping with your budget. For more information, please contact our team today.
Our audit firm is recognized by the leading banks and Government Authorities. Push Digits’ audit team will prepare audit reports for your bank, government authorities, tendering bodies, tax authorities, and your shareholders. We work in compliance with all relevant IRAS Regulations.
You can access your latest accounting data and all your files online from any device, anywhere that has an internet connection whenever you choose. Having this information at your fingertips gives you total control of your company’s finances and enables accurate data-driven decision making, which will add value to your company.
Trust is crucial. Protecting our clients’ information is something Push Digits takes seriously, and our security protocols ensure we will keep your data secure and under your control. Push Digits requires view-only access to your data to allow us to analyze your transactions and financial data.
Push Digits believes the top three benefits to Virtual accounting are:
- World-Class Accountancy Excellence,
- Unbeatable Cost-effectiveness,
- Total Efficiency.
Push Digits’ clients can relax knowing they are in safe hands, and a world-class team of accountants is managing their financial affairs at a price they love.
Push Digits is a well-organized and efficient firm. When you compare our costs to the average industry levels, we are much lower. You don’t have payroll or other overhead costs that are part of employing an in-house accountant, so as a result, you benefit from the scale of our operation, without the painful costs.
Push Digits has been around for over 20 years, and over that time has accumulated a considerable depth of experience, skills, and knowledge. We wholeheartedly embrace new technologies, like Artificial Intelligence (AI), for example, to automate and improve mundane tasks, which allows us to develop our team in many more valuable and productive ways.
We welcome and use the latest innovations in Cloud-based accounting software and document management systems, which increases our efficiency and keeps our costs down.
It is Push Digits’ mission to recruit and train the best accountants we can to deliver our services seamlessly 24/7/365, freeing you up to concentrate on running and growing your business.
Finally, client satisfaction is what drives us at Push Digits; the success of our clients brings us success too.